Dr. Daniel Lachance, Chiropractor, D.C.
Graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College on May 4th, 1985
As a chiropractor who is committed to using the most advanced chiropractic techniques, Dr. Daniel Lachance has over 34 years of training, expertise and experience in helping patients with back pain relief, neck pain, headache and other conditions related to the spine. Dr. Lachance strives to promote the health and well-being of his patients without drugs or surgery at the Chiro Laval clinic, which is celebrating its 16th birthday in Ste-Dorothy
Dr. Lachance uses a holistic approach in treating patients as a whole and giving them the tools, they need to improve their health as naturally as possible. By combining both the best manual techniques with and without cavitation (i.e. with and without “crunching”), rehabilitation exercises and prevention tips, he is able to help you accelerate and / or maintain your journey towards optimal health.
Dr. Lachance treats many people with arthritis in the form of osteoarthritis, others with intervertebral disk lesions, migraines and lumbar, dorsal and cervical problems of all kinds.
- D.C. (Chiropractic Doctor) Toronto, 1985
- Training in the chiropractic treatment of babies, pregnant women and children
- Training and recognition of Massothéapeute 1989
- Training and recognition in the care of pregnant women, babies and children with The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Structural Correction Training with Chiropractic Biomechanics 2005-
- Innate Health Training with Innate Choice 2011-2012
PERMIT OF PRACTICE & ASSOCIATIONS:
- Order of Chiropractors of Quebec – 1985
- Association of Chiropractors of Quebec – 1985
- Association of Chiropractors of Canada – 1985
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (USA) – 1985
- Canadian Chiropractic Board of Examiners – 1985
- Member of Chiropractic Biomechanics CBP nonprofit – 2012